ON TIME – ON TARGET
IG Copper LLC (IGC) has been exploring and operating in the Russian Far East since 2005, with its primary focus being development of the world class Malmyzh copper-gold deposit.
IGC is the 51% holder of the Malmyzh Project joint venture, located in Khabarovsk Krai, with the world’s second largest copper producer, Freeport-McMoRan Exploration Corporation holding the remaining 49%. Its wholly owned Russian subsidiary; Amur Minerals operates and manages the Malmyzh Project on behalf of the joint venture partners.
Malmyzh is a grassroots discovery that currently includes 4 deposits, along with 10 additional early stage exploration prospects. GKZ reserves stand at 1.39billion tonnes of C1 and C2 reserves at 0.52% Cu-Equivalent (0.3% cut-off grade).
IGC has also acquired, and 100% controls a number of attractive additional early-stage exploration projects in the same belt of prospective rocks as Malmyzh, through various subsidiaries (Fortress Far East LLC, Kirganik LLC, and Bowen Minerals LLC). In addition to leading these companies, Tom Bowens operates Kolymageo LLC, a drilling and exploration services company that in its 9 year history has supplied full “turnkey’ services to a number of local and international mining companies.
We are the IG Copper Group. Our multinational team combines the professionalism of our talented Russian geologists and other specialists, together with input from our International experts and the latest technologies in the industry to deliver professional services. On Time – On Target.